Now I have a full week of free time ahead of me, it’s been fun to make plans. I already have two one-day festivals pencilled in for Friday and Sunday, but that still leaves me plenty of time to finally start ticking things off both my to-do list and my London bucket list. Some of the things I’m most looking forward to are;
- Going in the sea at Margate
- Seeing the deer in Richmond Park
- Eating a Brick Lane beigel (or, more likely, two)
- Doing some roped climbing
- Having my first swimming lesson in the past decade
I am immensely looking forward to all of them, apart from maybe the swimming, which I am a little terrified of but I know will be absolutely worth it in the end. Seeing as I’m aiming to keep myself busy and not sit around the flat writing all day, I’ll probably post about each thing as it comes up in turn.